среда, 18 марта 2020 г.

English

M1. Put much or many

We saw many animals at the zoo.
How many oranges did you put in the box?
There isn’t much sugar in my coffee.
I don’t have many friends.
The old man hasn’t got much hair on his head.
I’ve packed many bottles of water.
I didn’t get much sleep last night.
How many fruit do you eat in an average day?

2. Prepositions Exercises

Choose the best answer to complete each sentence.

1. The bone was For the dog.
a. Aboutb. )Forc. Afterd. Considering

2. We are going on vacation in August.

a. On

b. At
c. In
d. Since

3. Please put the vase on the table.


a. In
b. On
c. For
d. Over

4. I received a present from Janet.


a. From

b. Of
c. By
d. About

5. School begins on Monday.


a. In

b. On
c. From
d. Since



3. Write the plural form of the words

Child- children
Woman-women
Ox- oxes sheep-sheep
Fish- fishis tooth-treeth
Foot- feet person-persons
Mouse-mice man- men

4.Fill the blank spaces with the appropriate irregular verb.

1. My dog jumped out of the swimming pool and shook himself, causing water to spray everywhere. (shake, shook, shaken)1. You should have seen Trish’s face when she got her surprise. (saw, had seen, seen)2. We spent the whole day lounging on the beach. (spend, spent, had spend)3. Let’s take a hike on Saturday. (take, took, taken)4. My brother Mike left his stinky socks on the coffee table. (leave, left, leaving)5. This is the ninth time that pitcher has thrown a foul ball (throw, threw, thrown)6. The water balloon burst when it hit its target. (burst, busted, broken)7. Jesse intentionally stick gum in Jeff’s hair. (stick, stuck, sticky).

My favorite place

My favorite place is a Children's Railway. This is very beatifule and comfortable place because there are  a lot of people. It seems to be cut off from the city․ Everything is very quiet here and there is little noise. I like this place because here is everthing very old. I like to walk there  becouse there are a lot of woods. After a long walk, we reach the railway where the children sit on the train. At the top of the train is a playground for children.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий